Willis Towers Watson looked to Beresford Research for assistance with both internal and published projects, as well as external client deliverables.
This premier global human resources and benefits consulting firm partnered with Beresford Research for close to a decade on many projects, both qualitative (national focus groups) and quantitative (international surveys).
For their annual HR Service Delivery survey, Towers Watson needed a partner who could manage the distribution of thousands of personalized email invitations and multiple follow-up reminders; code, host and tabulate a robust survey instrument; and prepare presentation-quality graphics showing the results.
Beresford Research has conducted many research projects for Towers Watson, including:
- Retirement Benefits focus groups (in NY, Chicago, and LA)
- Telephone survey of senior HR and benefits managers
- Bilingual Canadian version of the Human Resources Service Delivery survey
- Survey of HR executive needs for consulting services in Korea (in Korean)
- Innovation in the Workplace survey (with the Arts & Business Council of Philadelphia)
- HR Outsource survey
- Global remuneration survey
- Employee satisfaction survey for Towers Watson/Tillinghast Consulting Insurance client
- M&A Role of the Manager survey (in English, German, Chinese and Japanese)
Additionally, Towers Watson asked us to develop a Web-based tool to capture and calculate the costs of delivering HR services at client companies while maintaining data privacy. Beresford Research created a tool that enabled Towers Watson to update cost variables and automatically update the prepared tables and charts, yielding valuable insights for Towers Watson consultants to share with their clients within two weeks of the final employee submission findings, the project ran just over a month.
“We partner with Beresford Research time and time again because they are creative in project design, rigorous in project execution, and always responsive to our needs. In the end, they deliver as promised, and more.”